Hi there! Nice to see you here! I hope all is going well for you all thoughout this pandemic. As for me, I’m doing well. My spring semester finished up a few weeks ago and my summer classes start in June. Currently I’m as they say, “bored in the house and I’m in the house bored.” What better way to try and combat all this boredom than by trying to reignite some of my hobbies, blogging being one of these. I haven’t been very active on my blog and even though I’ve said I would be more active in the past, I’m actually putting in some effort this time around. I’m optimistic that y’all will be seeing much more of me from now on. Anywho, I thought I could start this new period of blogging by doing a quick 25 facts tag. If you happened to want to get to know me a little better beyond my bio, here’s your chance…
* I would like to apologize in advance for giving multiple answers for several questions but I would like to see you try and narrow some of these down for yourselves *
- When is your birthday?
December 4th 🥳
- What is your zodiac sign?
- How tall are you?
- Name three fears you have.
– Scorpions 🦂
– Being imprisoned for something I didn’t do
– Disappointing my mom
- Name three things you love.
– Tulips 🌷
– Pickles 🥒
– Driving alone while listening to music 🎧
- Do you have any pets?
A cat named Sammi 😸
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
Fried chicken 🍗
- What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade (specifically strawberry) 🍋
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough 🍪🍦
- What is your favorite candy?
Sour Patch Kids
- What is your favorite movie?
– Childhood: Monster’s Inc or anything Scooby-Doo
– Rom-Com: The Wedding Planner 👰🏼
– Action: Jurassic World 🦖
- Which subject do you enjoy the most?
- Which subject do you enjoy the least?
- Do you play any sports?
I did in high school. I played basketball for 10 years and I also played softball, soccer, and volleyball (but I wasn’t very good at those lol) 🏀🥎⚽️🏐
- Where is your dream travel destination?
It was Ireland until 2 years ago when I went on a study abroad trip. My next dream destination is Italy.
- Who is your favorite musical artist?
I was a big-time Directioner in high school. These days, out of all the boys, I mainly listen to Niall Horan. I also LOVE Shawn Mendes. I’m also a big fan of country music so my fave country artists are probably Sam Hunt, Thomas Rhett, Dan & Shay, and Kelsea Ballerini.
- Who is your favorite actor?
- What season is your favorite?
- What is your favorite store?
Oh gosh…Old Navy, JCPenney, Target, and Hobby Lobby 🛍
- What is your favorite animal?
I love so many animals but I guess I would say a fox 🦊
- How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
On a typical school morning, a little over an hour
- Who is your favorite super hero?
I’ve alway enjoyed Iron Man but I also love Star Lord and Spider Man mainly because I love Chris Pratt and Tom Holland. When I was little, The Martian Manhunter was my fave on Justice League.
- What style of clothing do you wear?
Very comfy and casual. My style is evolving some as I gain a little more confidence but I always tend to be casual.
- What is something you want to accomplish this year?
I want to learn how to start loving myself more and not letting what I see and hear daily influence how I see myself. 💖
Well there ya go! Hope you enjoyed taking a tiny sneak peek into my life. I imagine I will do another random facts tag at some point in the future. There are a lot of different things that make me, me! Thanks for giving this a read and visiting my blog. Until next time…
Later taters! 🥔✌🏻 – Kayla xx